Lisa Borin Miller is an artist, entrepreneur and creator of the Intentional Creator Summit and Intentional Brand School.
Lisa has learned that being an artist gives you skills that naturally translate to entrepreneurship. Yet, so many creators struggle to see their value, understand why their creativity is so powerful and miss opportunities to thrive. After working with hundreds of creators, many brand clients and businesses, Lisa wants to share what she has learned that will help you.
Listen in to hear:
- What to do if you’re frozen with a lack of confidence
- How to recognize your soul calling
- What an intentional brand is
- Why DIYing your brand can be a resource-sucking trap
- The pitfalls of a superficial brand
- The biggest pain point of creators that might surprise you
- The one question to ask to avoid burn out
- What to do if you don’t know what to offer or sell.