Need a boost of courage and confidence? Sometimes a good quote is just the ticket! Here are 10 to inspire courage and confidence.
1. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
2. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anaïs Nin
4. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.” – John A. Shedd
6. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” – Paulo Coelho, The Devil and Miss Prym
7. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
9. “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” – Brené Brown
10. “What good are wings without the courage to fly?” – Atticus
Let me know which one is your favourite by commenting or tagging me @lisaborinmiller!